Thank you for reading : RENDIZEN :
This website is operated by rendzien.com. The following terms and conditions govern the use of this site. By accessing, contributing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not use our Site.
We reserve the right to revise the content of our site including these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
: RENDIZEN : acknowledges that though we try to report accurately, we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Regarding images, we either obtain permission or find ones that are believed to belong in the public domain.
If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.
Whenever you visit the website, our servers automatically record information about your usage, such as the time of the visit, its duration and the pages you visit. This is to help us understand what parts of our website our users most enjoy and to help us ensure that promotions on the website are most directly relevant to your interests.
Information you may provide to us with personal data (such as your e-mail account for newsletter subscription) will remain private and personal and will not be distributed to other third parties.
© : RENDIZEN : 2016-2017, some rights reserved.
Copyright of photos belong to each photographer/creative studio/company mentioned. The material published on rendizen.com is the intellectual property of either : RENDIZEN : and/or the various content providers. Generally speaking images are the intellectual property of the relevant photographers, architects, designers etc, unless otherwise stated (image © rendizen).
The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
If you wish to reproduce partially content from rendizen.com, please make sure of the following:
- That the reproduction is limited to only a few text elements of our stories and uses only 2-3 images of our individual articles;
- That all copyright credits are reproduced, with links to authors and photographers, etc (and that the permission of the external copyright holder is sought in advance);
- That : RENDIZEN : is cited as the source with a visible credit and direct link to the relevant page on rendizen’s publication;
- That the reproduced : RENDIZEN : content is not used for commercial purposes; and is freely accessible, without pay or registration barriers.
By sending us any (“Content”) in the form of data, text, images, video, graphics, music or other content as a submission to be featured on rendizen.com, you accept that we shall have the right to use that content and make it available to the public on this website and otherwise.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for Content communicated by you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through your submission. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks related to the use of any Content including its accuracy or completeness.
You agree not to:
- Submit Content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, pornographic, offensive, profane, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Submit Content that infringes patent, trademark, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty without first obtaining their permission;
- Submit Content which you know is false, misleading or inaccurate;
- Impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or conceal the origin of any Content.
We reserve the right to delete any content with or without notice, at any time in our sole discretion, for any or no reason. Readers represent and warrant that they own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorise : RENDIZEN : to use all trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all member content to enable inclusion and use of the submitted content.
: RENDZIEN : does not claim ownership rights over the submitted content. However, users submitting content grant us perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display the submitted content.
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com